Learning at Work Week 2016 is from 16th to 20th May.
Each year, thousands of organisations take part in the Week and run vibrant campaigns and activities which engage employees across their businesses in development and promote positive messages about learning. Many companies use the Week as a catalyst for change providing an opportunity to 'rebrand' or refresh learning and development, reinforcing the organisation's commitment to staff development and celebrating learning that takes place all year round.
- Changing attitudes to learning and work: More positive and improved perceptions of learning and development
- Greater awareness of opportunities to learn: Increased knowledge and understanding of the opportunities for learning and development all year round
- Greater employee engagement: Employees switched back onto learning and motivated, increased take up of learning and development opportunities
- Informing business and learning and development strategies: Stimulating and collating feedback, ideas and perspectives that inform future planning
- Opportunities to discover and recognise internal talent: Drawing on employees own knowledge, passions and interests to create engaging activities and collaboration
- Greater recognition and valuing of different ways to learn in the workplace: Encouraging a broader perspective on how learning and development happens and how employees can take advantage of new ways to learn
- Highlighting business priorities, agendas and addressing change: Providing a platform to focus on and share important information about the business and its direction
- Addressing workplace silos and bridging information gaps: Bringing employees from different parts of the business together or bringing partner organisations in to learn from each other
Sources: Learning at Work Week 2016
We would like to hear from you if you are planning bite-size sessions, masterclasses and online learning for Learning at Work Week - we can provide some inspirational short sessions at your request, whatever your theme! Call us today on 01403 268251.